Data Management and Cyber Security are two important aspects that sometimes get overlooked in a business. At Techimon we are here to support your business and help you get ahead of technology, Ransomware protection with Near Zero RTO Disaster Recovery.
-Industry Leading Cyber Security
-Greater Network Access Control and Visibility
-Next-Gen I.T. Solutions for your small to medium-sized business
- Flash-optimized Ingest: Ingest large volumes of data rapidly, minimizing impact to production and eliminating application stun for highly transactional apps.
- Scale-out Deduplication: Maximize storage efficiency with global deduplication across one infinitely scalable cluster.
- App-Consistent Snapshots: Take application-consistent snapshots for Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, SQL Server, Active Directory, and Oracle RDBMS.
- Cloud Backup: Protect cloud applications by deploying Rubrik as a software instance in a public cloud provider.
- End-to-End Encryption: Data is secured with FIPS-certified hardware or software-based encryption. Secure data whether at-rest or in-transit, on-premises or in the cloud.
- Policy-based Management: Click to assign SLA policies to your VMs, applications, and databases. Just select desired snapshot capture frequency, retention duration, and desired location.
- Unified Console: Manage all your data through one HTML5-based and responsive interface.
- Compliance Reporting and Alerts: Track SLA compliance, backup tasks, and system capacity. Get notified early on areas to troubleshoot.
- Intelligent Log Management: Fully automated, policy-based log backups and management for point-in-time recovery.
- Customized Analytics: With Rubrik Envision, create and share customized reports to deliver platform analytics across your infrastructure. Get actionable insights from data visualization.
- Instant Recovery: Instantly recover VMs by mounting directly onto Rubrik. No rehydration in production required.
- Global Real-Time Search: Instantly search for files across all snapshots with suggested search results as you type.
- Point-in-Time Recovery: Recover the relevant point-in-time snapshot and apply transaction logs to restore back to the desired point for SQL databases.
- Object-Level Recovery: Deliver object-level restores for Microsoft environments (such as MS SQL tables, mailbox and emails for MS Exchange, and MS Sharepoint objects and sites) without a database rollback or restore.
- End User Restore Using RBAC: Allow granular control over user access at a platform level, regardless of location. Perform your own backups, restores, and archival with self-service access.